Sunday, February 26, 2012

save our world



protect me.

"I, the circle was just across the galaxy. I earth. first I was very clean and cool, the trees grow tall, many animals are still in the ecosystem. the birds still sing. and therefore, once I a pity as the inhabitants of this earth, but now, I never heard another beautiful bird, I could not see plants growing beautiful, the animals are nearing extinction "of the earth's heart's content. whether Earth will continue to be angry with us?? of course not. but if we have business to take care of the earth, the earth will love you the same.

among the causes of earth angry with us:
1. the more the heat of the earth. Earth getting warmer due to its barren forest areas, his bare hands was due to act of ignorant people.
2. depletion of the ozone layer.
3. extinction of habitats used much.

ways in which the earth more dear:
A. reforestation
2. reduce pollution
3. etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment